It’s important to understand the best practices for successfully printing t-shirts. Whether you’re thinking about starting a t-shirt printing business or just want to print some custom shirts for your personal use, here are a few things to keep in mind.
Here are 5 tips to keep in mind:
- Choose the right type of t-shirt. Not all t-shirts are created equal when it comes to printing. Look for shirts made of a smooth, tight-knit fabric such as 100% cotton or a cotton-poly blend. Avoid shirts with a lot of texture or a loose weave, as these can be more difficult to print on.
- Pre-treat your t-shirts. Before you start printing, it’s a good idea to pre-treat your t-shirts with a product called “pretreatment.” This helps the ink bond to the fabric and prevents it from bleeding or fading over time. Simply follow the instructions on the pretreatment product you choose and apply it to your t-shirts before printing.
- Use high-quality ink and equipment. To get the best results, it’s important to use high-quality ink and printing equipment. Invest in a good printer and ink that is specifically designed for t-shirt printing. This will ensure that your prints are vibrant and long-lasting.
- Create a high-resolution design. When creating your design, be sure to use a high-resolution image (at least 300 DPI) and make sure it’s the right size for your t-shirt. A blurry or pixelated design will not look good when printed, so take the time to create a clean and clear design.
- Follow proper care instructions. After printing, it’s important to follow the proper care instructions to ensure your t-shirts retain their quality. This usually includes washing them in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener, as these can damage the ink.
By following these tips, you can be confident that your t-shirt printing projects will be successful and professional-looking. Happy printing!
More About WDFA Custom Tees T Shirt Printing Service
We offer custom t shirts & t-shirt printing in Fremont, Newark, Union City, Hayward, San Leandro, Castro Valley, Milpitas and entire East Bay.
WDFA Custom Tees is a East Bay, CA t shirt printing company and serves the following communities:
Need Custom T Shirt Printing Newark
We offer Custom T-Shirt Printing in Union City
Local Custom T Shirts Hayward
Custom T-Shirt Printing San Leandro
T Shirt Printing San Francisco | Need Custom T Shirts San Jose?
We can help you with your Custom T Shirts Palo Alto!
T Shirt Printing Pleasanton | Custom T Shirts Dublin
For all of your custom t-shirt needs, please contact us as we also offer nationwide t shirt printing services that includes FREE SHIPPING!
Try us today for your t shirt printing needs! We offer custom t shirts specials every month!
Whatever your t-shirt printing needs maybe, we are happy to be your local custom t-shirt printing shop. If you have any questions regarding our t shirt printing services or if you have some custom t shirt ideas that you want to run by us, feel free to contact us!
Check out our 2022 Ultimate Custom T-Shirt Guide!
T Shirt Printing Fremont | Custom T-Shirt Printing Fremont |Custom T Shirts Fremont |Custom T-Shirts Fremont | Custom T Shirts San Francisco | T Shirt Printing San Jose | T Shirt Printing Palo Alto
Custom T Shirts Pleasanton | T Shirt Printing Dublin | T Shirt Printing Hayward | Custom T-Shirts Union City| T-Shirt Printing Union City | Custom T Shirts Newark | T Shirt Printing Newark| DTG Printing | DTG Printer | Direct To Garment Printing | T-Shirt Printing